An enforcement action seeks to have a judge force a party to comply with the terms of an agreement or court order. For example, if one party is ordered to pay child support or alimony to the other party, and the paying party fails to make such payments, then the recipient party may seek enforcement of the court’s order. On the other hand, the paying party may be experiencing circumstances that prevent him/her from having the ability to comply with the court’s order, and that may be a defense.

Whether you are the party seeking enforcement or the party who is not currently in compliance with the court’s order, your voice needs to be heard, and the attorneys at Nicole L. Goetz, P.L. may be able to assist. We have experience handling both sides of an enforcement action. For more information on how you may benefit from our services, please contact us to schedule a confidential consultation in our office in Naples, Florida.

These are some of the areas in which we provide advice: